Alexa’s Angels is a very special and amazing company. They are dedicated to supporting programs that benefit women and children who are fighting all kinds of illnesses. I can’t say enough about the good Alexa’s Angels does to help and support so many things, it’s truly heart-lifting.
Alexa’s Angels proudly supports:
- Breast Friends: A local breast cancer support group in Windsor, Colorado.
- Gift for Life: A volunteer group raising funds AIDS assistance and research.
- Catch-A-Dream: Which grants once-in-a-lifetime outdoor experiences to children 18 years old or younger who have a life-threatening illness. This touches my heart, as a mother it hurts for the children & mother’s.
- The Glass Slipper Project: That helps girls at Chicago high school feel like Cinderella at their high school prom. Something that most people don’t realizes some parents can’t provide for their children no matter how much they really want to.
- The Ounce of Prevention Fund of Florida: “that evaluates innovative prevention and early intervention programs that improve the health, education and life outcomes of Florida’s at-risk children and families.”
- Keeping Dreams Alive: Encourages abused children in the social services system to pursue their dreams. This is a much needed program, having been a child in the system before myself, it’s so very important to have support and know that you can reach your dreams, no matter where you came from, it’s on geography and DNA don’t make you them.
- Girl Scouts of Colorado: Where better to start then with the youth, who are going to be our future leaders.
- Pink Kick-Starter Project: “Dedicated to providing Pink Kick-Starter kits to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients” This kind of support is something that helps new patients know they’re not alone and they have all the support they need.
- Relay for Life: The American Cancer Society Relay For Life® Remember, Celebrate & Fight Back. I know everything about this one by heart, we’re very active in our county. My sister is the chair and I was the online chair last year, till stepping down for health reasons. We raise money for research, so we can get closer to the cure of all kinds of cancers. Some of the funds are also used to help provide wigs, transportation among many other programs that are offered to the family’s and the person fighting cancer.
You can read Kimberly’s Review on the Pink Keep an Angel in Your Corner Zoey Bracelet HERE
Must be 18+ to enter Open to US No purchase necessary.
The winner will be selected by random.org and notified by email, and will have 24 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Winning entry will be verified, so please don’t click on the ones you don’t do . You Must be 18+ to enter this contest. Contest is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
Giveaway ends Monday Jan. 21st 11:59 PM EST
Kimberly’s Thoughts Is not responsible for prize fulfillment.